Våre regler
Hvis du leser innlegg på VGD du mener er i strid med våre regler (les reglene her) kan du trykke på dette symbolet over det aktuelle innlegget. VG Nett vil vurdere om innlegget skal fjernes.

Arsenal Football Club - Pride of London

NYTT TEMA
ulfarne
ulfarneInnlegg: 26101
FyFaenAzz
FyFaenAzzInnlegg: 6005
23.03.09 18:46

Gadd ikke lese mer etter første avsnitt.
Han kommer nok til å stikke en dag, men ikke denne sommeren

VennligHilsen
VennligHilsenInnlegg: 1782
23.03.09 18:58

En debattant fra et annet forum som har lagd en ganske detaljert net spent liste for Arsenal under Wengers tid. Kan være grei å ha.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=piruthZqw9z7KPOQuZ0P6Gg

FyFaenAzz
FyFaenAzzInnlegg: 6005
23.03.09 19:09

Lurer på hvor han får vite informasjon om alle overgangene

VennligHilsen
23.03.09 19:15

Han har visst en del kontakter i Arsenal, i tillegg har folk på forumet hjulpet litt da denne tråden ble lagd. Men han har forresten ikke tatt med de som har forlatt klubben på free transfer.

(Innlegget ble redigert 23.03.09 19:23)

Black_Tiger
Black_TigerInnlegg: 1099
Fazio
FazioInnlegg: 9236
26.03.09 14:52

Håper ikke Aliadiere kommer, vi er allerede godt dekket på spissplassen og syntes andre posisjoner burde bli prioritert.

Bone8
Bone8Innlegg: 6841
26.03.09 14:57

Mye useriøse rykter for tiden... Ali blir nok aldri den spissen han kunne blitt. og er ikke god nok for oss.

Arshavenal
ArshavenalInnlegg: 12352
26.03.09 16:16

jeg håper vi sikrer oss en engelskmann til sommeren.. kanskje som ersattning fra adebayor.. vist han drar..

Kanskje abonglahor?? har scoret 10 mål for villa.. hatrick i første PL match i år for villa.. han er lynhurtig.. engelskmann som vi sårt trenger..  å er en lik type som VP .. så di kan kanskje kombinere veldig bra.. martins er og en mulighet.. eduardo kan og bli makkeren til VP.. men det kan være lurt og ha en offansiv og høyere walcott type som er hurtig som hunden med ballen

david villa blir for dyr.. vil nok koste opptil 40 millioner pund vist valencia skylder 4 milliarder.

Arshavenal
ArshavenalInnlegg: 12352
26.03.09 16:21

jeg håper vi sikrer oss en engelskmann til sommeren.. kanskje som ersattning fra adebayor.. vist han drar..

Kanskje abonglahor?? har scoret 10 mål for villa.. hatrick i første PL match i år for villa.. han er lynhurtig.. engelskmann som vi sårt trenger..  å er en lik type som VP .. så di kan kanskje kombinere veldig bra.. martins er og en mulighet.. eduardo kan og bli makkeren til VP.. men det kan være lurt og ha en offansiv og høyere walcott type som er hurtig som hunden med ballen

david villa blir for dyr.. vil nok koste opptil 40 millioner pund vist valencia skylder 4 milliarder.

HerbertC
HerbertCInnlegg: 3800
30.03.09 12:03

Danny Fiszman selger en tredjedel av aksjene sine. Han har ikke planer om å selge ut resten, men liknende uttalelser har vi hørt tidligere.

I det minste selger han til Kroenke og ikke til Usmanov.

Arsenal Holdings plc (the "Company") has today been notified that Daniel Fiszman, a Director of the Company, has on 27th March 2009 sold 5,000 ordinary shares of £1 each in the Company ("Shares") to KSE, UK, Inc, a company controlled by fellow Director, Stan Kroenke, at a price of £8,500 per Share.

Commenting on the transaction, Mr Fiszman said:

"I am pleased that Stan Kroenke has made a further substantial commitment to the Club by acquiring approximately a third of my holding. Stan’s long term commitment to sport in general and football in particular has been well documented. I am therefore delighted that he has shown this desire to deepen his ties with Arsenal. I will of course continue to work for Arsenal with the best interests of the Club at heart and have no intention of selling any more of my shareholding."

Arsenal.com

Abstract_Poet
Abstract_PoetInnlegg: 35381
30.03.09 12:06

Huff. Jeg liker ikke utviklingen.

HerbertC
HerbertCInnlegg: 3800
30.03.09 12:08

Arsenal.com Q&A with Danny Fiszman

Arsenal.com: Do you have a reassuring message for the fans?

Danny Fiszman: I would like to stress that I will remain a long-term major shareholder in the Club and I am retaining the majority of my investment. I am totally committed as a fan, director and shareholder to Arsenal and I believe that Stan Kroenke's greater involvement will be in the best interests of everyone involved in the Club.

ulfarne
ulfarne
09.04.09 14:22

Mathieu Coutadeur fra Le Mans er linket til Arsenal. Han har et år igjen av kontrakten.

http://www.setanta.com//uk/Articles/Football/2009/04/08/Ligue-1-Coutadeur-linked-with-Arsenal/gnid-47840/

EdEd
EdEdInnlegg: 10442
09.04.09 14:32

Klarer ikke se for meg Arsenal kjøpe noen i sommer. Eneste må være en midtstopper ala Hangeland om Gallas/Toure er på vei ut. Vi har Traore og Senderos som også kommer tilbake til sommeren og kjenner eg Wenger rett skal disse være i klubben.

VennligHilsen
09.05.09 00:17

Kom over denne på et annet forum.

Fantastisk artikkel og interaksjon mellom smudge og fab4. Lang men definitivt verd tidsbruket.

En smakebit:

"Dixon: There’s one story that I always tell when it comes to trying to sum up Arsène. It was one of his first games in charge and he came into the dressing room at half-time — I don’t know what the score was, but we hadn’t played well — and he didn’t say anything, just went to the chalk board and drew a couple of crosses and an arrow. Just as we were about to go out for the second half he pointed to the board and said, “You do this, you do this”, before clapping his hands, shouting “Come on!” and walking out. We all looked at each other in amazement. We ended up winning 3-1 and Arsène came in after and said: “Yes, I told you!” To me, that sums him up as a manager on a matchday. He has never, ever said anything to me at half-time or full-time that’s made me think, “Blimey, this bloke knows his stuff”. He hasn’t had to. He gets results in other ways."

VennligHilsen
17.05.09 22:15

Intervju med den spanskbaserte speideren vår Gagigao, mannen som "fant" Fabregas, Merida og Miquel.

Francis Cagigao (London, 1969) doesn't want medals despite being a very reputable talent scout. "I don't take the decisions, merely suggest them". The key, he says, is the boss, Arsène Wenger, who launches them into the mainstream from the football school of Arsenal.

What were you like as a player?

Mediocre. I'm the son of Galician parents that emigrated to London. I was a youth teamer at Arsenal and then I was at Barça B, Racing, Wimbledon, Southampton, Ferrol, Yeclano and in Lemos as a player and later as a coach. I've spent 12 years at Arsenal.

How did you come to be a scout?

By accident. I was getting my qualifications as a coach when Arsenal spoke to me with the aim of initiating a global system of training and recruitment of players. I said yes to them but only for part time because I wanted to strengthen myself from the bottom as a trainer in 3rd division and in the fútbol base[sides below the reserve team, Arsenal Under 18 for example]

The first player that you recommended

Lauren. I never like to say that I discovered someone because that is down to the youth coaches and the parents. The technical staff are there to gather information: The one who takes the decisions is the manager or the chief scout Steve Rowley.

How many countries to you monitor?

4 or 5 + tournaments but throughout the season, you find yourself going to about 25 countries. Few weeks ago, I was in Greece and Turkey

Are there talents in Greece?

In the countries with a big football culture, like Brazil, there are more possibilities. There they play on the street, although that is going to be dry up. Pitches for football schools are going to be reduced, which is harmful. The coach has found unknown footballers like Kolo Touré. Players from Ivory Coast from Asec Mimosas, a club very well known now but before not so. The key is to have a extensive network and to work hard.

How many scouts do you have at Arsenal?

Rowley is the one one based in the London office. And then 8 in the field and 15 part-time. In UK, we cover all the youth categories. In Spain, only myself. If we have too many, you could have an excess of information. Arsène is the head above all of us. When the club signs a young player, its not to sell him but to play in the first team.

The player who made the most impact when you first saw him

Cesc. It was in Lloret de Mar in the Torneo Mediterráneo Internacional. He played 10 minutes and got injured. I had little time to appreciate him.

Have you been suprised by his maturity?

Very much so. From 16 years old, when he debuted with the first team to today, he has come on rapidly. And as he's different to others, he has met the challenge. Wenger was very brave to put him in at 16 years. He knew that he was not ready but that in the future, he would show his class.

Why does he do it?

Because he has a very pure feeling about football. Many have said that we have not won anything in the last few years but they have to look at what we have spent, how healthy the club is and the possibilities for the future.

Could Wenger do the same thing at another club?.

Of course. One thing[to point out] is whether the board of other clubs, with distinct cultures, leave him to it. Wenger has spent 13 years at the club. Alex Ferguson, 22 at Manchester United, as had Guy Roux in France before. They end up being insitutions. In time like these with the impatience there is in life, its impossible to go back a step. Now you must win without having a base. Ferguson went 4 years without winning a title[now look at him]

The first thing that catches your attention[when scouting a player]

His intelligence. There is a very thin line between intelligence and intuition. You can't let it mislead you. Intelligence is to be a step ahead of each play, to know what surrounds you and at what point of the match you are at. The intuition is what you have to improvise or act out without thinking previously. The ideal thing is a lot of inteligence and a little intuition. Its very pleasant to see one who is neither the quickest or the most technical nor the most powerful but who can still be the best. Zidane was so inteligent and so intuitive that he became the most effective

Was Reyes a failure?

His performance level was very high with us; 10 goals and 15 assists on average. Once he left, his level dropped.

After snatching Cesc and Fran Mérida from them, what is your relationship with Barça like?

There have been some tension but the boards have met and come to agreements. The final stage of development is the most important one, one they recieve with us whilst the other [kid] is being processed [i.e fast track system at Arsenal compared to other sides]. The youngsters know who will trust in them. The first team has kids of 21 of a high quality. I don't see a better left back then Clichy. Diaby, Denilson, Vela and.... Ramsey, signed from Cardiff at 16, they have 10 years of football in front of them.

But the model is being questioned in England

The Press question everything. The problem of it is that it brings doubts within the boardroom and amongst fans and increases the pressure. We need to have people very strong inside[the club]. Arsenal can go some years without winning anything because there is a plan,[that is] not to navigate without direction. Its a team that has never been out of the Champions League[position]

And the signing of Arshavin?

Its a bet of the coach, who reckoned that the team was lacking maturity.

How have Arsenal moved from boring Arsenal to this team?

For 18 years, all I heard from the stands was1-0 to the Arsenal. When I was a kid at the club, the trainer was George Graham who created a winning team but one with a primitive model. The expenditure was inferior to others too[as is the case now] but with a very tough team of Seaman, Dixon, Adams.... Now, its a very open football, dynamic and very fluid

You read Fiebre en la gradas [Fever Pitch]?

Yes, My name appears in the Cup winning youth team of that year and I have seen the film too. It captures the essence of the club and the anguish of the fan with a touch of British humour.

Is Arsenal the most attacking of the English clubs?

Man U also has an attacking dynamic although its more rigid because Ferguson believes in 2 central midfleders, 2 wingers and 2 forwards. We opt for flexible players on the wing, who can interchange between positions. Liverpool also has the stamp of a very tactical coach.

Is your work glamourous?

The footballer has the glamour. I've spent 50% of my life alone, travelling like that 4 or 5 days per week away from home on average. I have an 8 year old son who I see very little of. We live in Monforte de Lemos[Galician town]. I don't have a wage packet that comes from football.

smurt
smurtInnlegg: 1975
28.05.09 23:47

hvordan er ståheia rundt spillerkjøp og spillersalg?

Abstract_Poet
04.06.09 21:34

For kuriositetens skyld:

Adebayor har ett mål per 188. minutt, mens han har én assist per 469. minutt. Det vil si at han har ett målpoeng per 134. minutt.

Bendtner har ett mål per 195. minutt, mens han har én assist per 880. minutt. Det gir ett målpoeng per 160. minutt.

van Persie har ett mål per 200. minutt, mens han har  én assist per 220. minutt. Det gir ett målpoeng per 105. minutt.

Er dette godt nok?

A_Hleb
A_HlebInnlegg: 18965
04.06.09 21:36

vPs tall er gode.

Ades ok.

Bendtners ikke spesielle.

Men, som vi alle vet: statistikk er som damer i korte skjørt, den skjuler det viktigste.

Abstract_Poet
04.06.09 21:37
A_Hleb: Men, som vi alle vet: statistikk er som damer i korte skjørt, den skjuler det viktigste.

Sant nok, men det viser også deler av sannheten. Her avslører den en achilles hæl, vi mangler en storscorer.

Abstract_Poet
04.06.09 21:41

Jeg kan legge til Arshavin som har ett mål per 166. minutt og én assist per 200. minutt. Noe som gir ham ett målpoeng per 91. minutt.

Det er virkelig gode tall, men vi mangler fremdeles storscoreren. Men disse tallene viser i det minste at vi er mange om å score mål.

A_Hleb
A_HlebInnlegg: 18965
04.06.09 22:17
Abstract_Poet: vi mangler en storscorer.

Ja, håper vi finner denne spydspissen i sommer, en spiss som kan fungere perfekt sammen med vP og utnytte hans geniale pasninger. Eduardo kan bli denne storscoreren med skadefrihet og tillit over tid - tror jeg.

cheIsea
cheIseaInnlegg: 8365
04.06.09 22:19
A_Hleb: Men, som vi alle vet: statistikk er som damer i korte skjørt, den skjuler det viktigste.

Eller som en bikini. Den avslører alt, men viser ingenting.

ulfarne
jorg1_f
jorg1_fInnlegg: 219
08.06.09 15:41
ulfarne: Cesc har fått ny frisyre

Virker som han og Nasri har bytta.

ulfarne
ulfarne
Klikk for å gå tilbake til toppen