Våre regler
Hvis du leser innlegg på VGD du mener er i strid med våre regler (les reglene her) kan du trykke på dette symbolet over det aktuelle innlegget. VG Nett vil vurdere om innlegget skal fjernes.

NHL 11

NYTT TEMA
SuperAlmeida
SuperAlmeidaInnlegg: 9074
26.05.10 23:24
Canadian hockey league and EA Announce New Partnership

EA SPORTS NHL 11 to Include All Teams and Players from the WHL, OHL and QMJHL

Brandon, MB. – May 21, 2010 – The Canadian Hockey League (CHL) in association with Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: ERTS) today announced a four year agreement that will see the league included in EA SPORTS™ NHL® products. The three regional leagues that make up the CHL, including the Western Hockey League (WHL), the Ontario Hockey League (OHL) and the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League (QMJHL), will all have their teams and players represented in EA SPORTS NHL 11 when it becomes available in retail stores this September.

Representing 51 Canadian and nine American teams with players aged 16-20 the CHL is the top development league in the world and the number one provider of talent to the NHL. 47% of all players selected in the 2009 NHL Entry Draft came from CHL teams. The 2010 NHL Entry Draft could mark the fourth straight year where a CHL player is selected first overall, with Tyler Seguin of the Plymouth Whalers and Taylor Hall of the Windsor Spitfires representing the top two ranked players by NHL Central Scouting. 

“The CHL is very excited to partner with an industry leader like EA SPORTS to create a brand new way for CHL fans to associate with their favorite CHL teams and players,” said David Branch, President, CHL. “This opportunity also provides EA SPORTS fans around the world the ability to learn more about the next wave of NHL stars as they compete in the best development league in the world.”

“It’s exciting to have the CHL integrated into our game for the first time,” said Jordan Edelstein, VP of Marketing, EA SPORTS. “Their inclusion will make NHL 11 the most definitive and complete hockey experience available.”

Four of the last five players to be featured on the cover of EA SPORTS NHL Series games are CHL graduates including Patrick Kane, Dion Phaneuf, Eric Staal and Vincent Lecavalier. 

The licensing agreement between EA SPORTS and the CHL allows the following to be included in NHL 11:

· Ability to play with all 60 teams that make up the CHL

· Names and Likenesses of players that are on the rosters of a CHL team

· Mastercard Memorial Cup

· CHL new RBK Edge Jersey design in NHL 11

· WHL, OHL and QMJHL logos and league structures

The CHL integration in NHL 11 will tie to several modes in the game, including Be A Pro, Be A GM, Tournament Mode, Season Mode and Playoff Mode.

The EA SPORTS NHL franchise has won 22 Sports Game of the Year awards over the past three years. This year the NHL 11 franchise begins a new era with gameplay innovations that are set to deliver the most realistic, accurate and exciting representation of NHL hockey to date.

NHL 11 will be available for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system with an MSRP of $59.99. It is developed by EA Canada in Burnaby, B.C. The game has not yet been rated by the ESRB or PEGI.
Prestegård
PrestegårdInnlegg: 20759
26.05.10 23:33

TV-spill er muligens det siste jeg trenger. Blir det mer hockey nå kan jeg bare gi opp studiene.

SuperAlmeida
26.05.10 23:40
Prestegård: TV-spill er muligens det siste jeg trenger. Blir det mer hockey nå kan jeg bare gi opp studiene.

Mhm, sant det. Spiller mest med venner. Men det er morsomt med career mode iblant (ferier). ;)

Townshend
TownshendInnlegg: 29645
27.05.10 00:01
Prestegård: Blir det mer hockey nå kan jeg bare gi opp studiene.

Kan du ikke få flyttet studiene til juni-september?

Canucks
CanucksInnlegg: 69734
27.05.10 00:03

Hærlig, da lukter det åvinne med gjengen fra Mark Recchi Way lang way her :-)

Prestegård
PrestegårdInnlegg: 20759
27.05.10 00:17
Townshend: Kan du ikke få flyttet studiene til juni-september?

Har faktisk en eksamen i august. Hehe. Konteeksamen, riktignok. Den skal jeg ha a på.

Townshend
27.05.10 00:28
Prestegård: Den skal jeg ha a på.

You go girl!

xorcist
xorcistInnlegg: 1754
27.05.10 17:16

Det er visstnok en ny fysikkmotor i NHL11 også. I Official Xbox Magazine står det visstnok å lese at:

"So instead of improving the game by, say, doubling the number of animations, "It's using physics," he shares. "It's not animation-driven."

During face0ffs, for instance, the position you take going in lets you kick the puck, push the opposing centerman, turn your back to him, or slap his stick. In earlier iterations of the franchise, you knew whether you won the faceoff the instant the ref dropped the puck. Now, your jockeying could lead to your not touching the puck at all, giving your wingers a chance to snatch the rubber instead.

The physics also give the development team the opportunity to execute on a feature fans have been asking about for years: broken sticks. What took so long? Littman clarifies that "we didn't want to do it until we could do it right." With real-time interaction replacing scripted sequences, shattered stick can get in the way of the play, obscuring the puck during a pass or hindering you while you're skating. As in a real hockey match, this situation adds an element of panic and strategy, which you can solve by grabbing a new stick from the bench, changing lines, or --our favorite -- passing yours to a stick-less player. Breaking the stick doesn't put you out of the play, either: you can kick the puck up the ice and even glove-pass to teammates.

If a downed defender is flailing madly, the redefined deke system lets you stylishly escape around him, and even OVER him, too."
SuperAlmeida
27.05.10 18:18

Herlige nyheter. =)

elbarca86
elbarca86Innlegg: 28988
27.05.10 18:21

Hvorfor er jeg bombesikker på at jeg skaffer meg spillet? Fordi det er så utrolig bra. Gleder meg.

Sollis-
Sollis-Innlegg: 491
02.06.10 21:26

Gleder meg, har hatt nesten alle spillene siden Wayne gretzky 3d hockey :D

Burde få til noen matcher mot og med folk på forumet :)

Btw. I got mad skills!

ebhorn
ebhornInnlegg: 67
05.06.10 01:08

Ser ut som det kommer noen nye ting. Gode nyheter for enhver NHL-fanatiker. :-) Utgivelsesdato er, i følge tothegame.com, 16. september!

elbarca86
10.06.10 23:59

en aldri så liten sniktitt

Du verden som jeg gleder meg.

SuperAlmeida
11.06.10 00:09
elbarca86: en aldri så liten sniktitt   Du verden som jeg gleder meg.

Konge artikkel. =)

Irritator
IrritatorInnlegg: 3362
11.06.10 06:35

ser veldig bra ut! realismen vil ta et nytt skritt i dette spillet virker det som.

-Videre er det fullt mulig å brekke kølla der det er naturlig. Vrakrestene blir en naturlig del av banespillet, og pucken vil skifte retning om den treffer den ødelagte kølla. Selv om en spiller er kølleløs, er han ikke sjanseløs. Spilleren kan fortsatt brukes til å slenge seg foran skudd i forsvar, samt bruke skøytene til å føre og passe pucken i offensive situasjoner. Videre er det mulig for spilleren å få kølla til andre spillere.

ser ut som ea ser paa riktige ting naar de skal forbedre spillet!

SuperAlmeida
elbarca86
SuperAlmeida
27.07.10 22:37

Spillet slippes 16/09/2010. Gleder meg vilt!!

Townshend
27.07.10 22:38
SuperAlmeida: Ser ut som Toews blir cover-boy.

Ah, MVP gets robbed AGAIN :(

(Innlegget ble redigert 27.07.10 22:38)

SuperAlmeida
28.07.10 11:38

Sedin-brødrene på coveret.

http://cdon.no/spill/nhl_11-9419986

(Innlegget ble redigert 28.07.10 11:38)

Bojangle
BojangleInnlegg: 1071
30.07.10 17:44

Logget nok et par hundre timer paa NHL10, skal nok faa logget et par hundre nye med dette :)

Ben og jeg fikk vel aldri spilt, men med NHL11 om flere godtfolk gaar til innkjop kan vi kanskje faa lagd en liten VGD liga :) Saafremt folket har ps3 da

Sollis-
Sollis-Innlegg: 491
02.08.10 22:02

Digger twinsa på coveret :D

Jævla fett det målet til kessel !

kunne vært gøy å lage et VGD lag i "be a pro"  online

SuperAlmeida
02.08.10 22:10
Sollis-: Digger twinsa på coveret :D Jævla fett det målet til kessel ! kunne vært gøy å lage et VGD lag i "be a pro"  online

Det hadde vært sykt fett ja. Joiner lett. =)

fyfaenass
fyfaenassInnlegg: 5653
03.08.10 15:20
Sollis-: kunne vært gøy å lage et VGD lag i "be a pro"  online

Jeg joiner jeg og! :D

xorcist
13.08.10 00:56

Fra livechat nå nettopp så kom det info om NHL11 demoen. Den er heldigvis ganske nært forestående!

EASPORTSNHL: 

Now for the demo information. The demo will be released in North America on Tuesday August 17th and in EU on Wednesday August 18th. Here's Nate to let u know what's in the demo.

NateHL: 

Quick overview of what is included in the demo. You will get a first look at HUT. What is included in HUT will be a starter pack, with a mix of prospects and some rare cards. You will get to play through an offline tournament. Each portion of the tournament bracket you get to play will be the 3rd period of the game. You win? you move on, you lose? you start from the beginning of the tourney.

NateHL: 

We will also be including Battle for The Cup in the demo as well. Very similar to last year. It will be Chicago vs Philly, 3rd period of Game 7.

NateHL: 

In case anyone is wondering, your demo HUT team is only for the demo and will not carry over when you buy NHL11. We will be releasing a blog later this week / weekend, outlining all demo info.

SuperAlmeida
13.08.10 00:59

Herlig!

SuperAlmeida
17.08.10 09:22

Imorra kommer NHL demoen :)

xorcist
17.08.10 12:45

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-IE/games/media/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802454108fd/

Laster ned nå! Ser ut som om det funker også her fra EU, i alle fall når jeg la den i kø fra xbox.com.

SuperAlmeida
19.08.10 12:05

Fy faen, digger demoen! Gleder meg voldsomt til spillet slippes! :)

(Innlegget ble redigert 19.08.10 12:05)

Klikk for å gå tilbake til toppen

Siste innlegg