Våre regler
Hvis du leser innlegg på VGD du mener er i strid med våre regler (les reglene her) kan du trykke på dette symbolet over det aktuelle innlegget. VG Nett vil vurdere om innlegget skal fjernes.

Om Schizofreni - Viktig beskjed

NYTT TEMA
kaareaadinnlandet
kaareaadinnlandetInnlegg: 204
28.07.18 06:30

(På engelsk. Google oversetter eller annen?)

By "The Full Treatment" of Schizophrenia program you can halt the ailments of a lot, diseases, degeneration of immune system, stopping (early) symptoms of ALS, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Cancer (all types), HIV/AIDS, etc. In general, you halt or nullify some or all proneness to all negative effects by schizophrenia.

You may also halt or nullify some or all increasing need for more drugs. So the treatment of schizophrenia may be the key to successful treatment of drug addicts, ALL of them!

By this note, I say that schizophrenia is a key illness in making patients prone to all ailments in the broadest sense, be they cancer, weakened immune system, all sorts of bacteria and viruses, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, ALS and the rest. The ailments, all of them! Science in hand, the best!

* The connection to ALS may be questioned. Research yet to confirm.

* Some of this, the above, may require more research for (final) confirmation.

Link, 2, Whatiswritten777, Blogspot,

https://whatiswritten777.blogspot.com/2011/10/psychiatry-and-modified-somatist.html - Psychiatry and the Modified Somatist Position with appx. 70 comments by me

https://whatiswritten777.blogspot.com/2017/08/cancer-preventive-measures-cancer-as.html - Cancer-Preventive Measures - Cancer as Psychiatric Idea with 17 comments by me

An extra link for HIV-AIDS, Blogspot, Entering the Discussion of HIV/AIDS Cautiously: https://whatiswritten777.blogspot.com/2013/04/entering-discussion-of-hivaids.html - with 51 comments - the 2 last comments saying:

(5 October 2017 at 04:57)

You know, that the people who never get affected by HIV are scoring Bio-electrical-values on the higher end of the band.

(8 May 2018 at 21:53)

New news:

By new information, I think it's safe to say that HIV-AIDS indeed does spark a kind of cancer!

"Suggestion" for the full treatment of (also "deep") schizophrenia:

* Injected opiates/subutex/"clean" heroin, at suitable locations/hospitals/clinics/special homes? Or the pills, simply?

* Electro-convulsion therapy (that is generally enjoyed by these patients)

* One special type of cancer drug removing (some) "warty/papilloma"-stuff (from Australia?)

* The usual schizophrenics drugs, especially the Olanzapine (Zyprexa) kind plus one higher up in strength

By the "new", full treatment of schizophrenia, patients may require something like 3 different medications ("strengths"), given the time of ECT and progression of "old thought patterns" through the day.

The full treatment of schizophrenia as "One special type of cancer drug removing (some) "warty/papilloma"-stuff (from Australia, presumably)" may be Nivolumab (Opdivo)? Though I can't remember the mechanisms.

Formal note: I do not have the appropriate medical training (except for pharmacology), but I have a name for (more than)  35 years of Worldclass science.

Med vennlig hilsen

Dr. Lukas F. Olsnes-Lea, Oxford og Oslo (flere?)

(Innlegget ble redigert 28.07.18 06:37)

kaareaadinnlandet
kaareaadinnlandetInnlegg: 204
28.07.18 06:45

En ekstra bemerkning:

Note to the full treatment of "deep" schizophrenia:
By the full treatment, the urge of the patient toward "food", evil material or doing evil should not be a worry, but rather kept under control. One should know that "deep" schizophrenia is a very serious condition and it should be treated this way as well.

Klikk for å gå tilbake til toppen

Siste innlegg