Våre regler
Hvis du leser innlegg på VGD du mener er i strid med våre regler (les reglene her) kan du trykke på dette symbolet over det aktuelle innlegget. VG Nett vil vurdere om innlegget skal fjernes.

Adam "Batman" West er død !

NYTT TEMA
PaulBearers_urne
PaulBearers_urneInnlegg: 3545
10.06.17 21:06

Hvil i fred , Caped Crusader :(

Traff han 2 ganger : LAX '15 & Comikaze '16. 

(Innlegget ble redigert 10.06.17 21:06)

PaulBearers_urne
11.06.17 07:26

Ward, who played Robin to West’s Batman on the 1966-68 series, said Saturday he was devastated by the passing of his friend and co-star, who died Friday of leukemia at 88. The two last saw each other about two weeks ago when they traveled to the East Coast together for an autograph show.

“I am devastated at the loss of one my very dearest friends,” Ward said in a statement. “Adam and I had a special friendship for more than 50 years. We shared some of the most fun times of our lives together. Our families have deep love and respect for each other. This is a terribly unexpected loss of my lifelong friend. I will forever miss him. There are several fine actors who have portrayed Batman in films. In my eyes, there was only one real Batman that is and always will be Adam West. He was truly the Bright Night.”

Seth Green worked with Ward as a voice actor on Fox’s “Family Guy,” on which West long voiced the unctuous Mayor Adam West character, and on Green’s Adult Swim animated comedy “Robot Chicken.”

“He was a true hero of mine — grew up watching him as Batman, and got the privilege of both working with and directing him,” Green said. “He’s generous and always classy. Very sad to think of the world without our beloved Mayor. How lucky we are he left so much behind.”

Julie Newmar, who co-starred with West and Ward as Catwoman on “Batman,” echoed Green’s sentiments.

“Stellar, exemplar, a king to the end,” Newmar said. “He was bright, witty and fun to work with. I will miss him in the physical world and savor him always in the world of imagination and creativity. He meant so much to people. A friend said: ‘The father that we wanted.’ That is a great gift, no matter how you live it.”

PaulBearers_urne
Eksberten
EksbertenInnlegg: 28250
17.07.17 23:28
PaulBearers_urne: Hvil i fred , Caped Crusader :(

Läderlappen på SVT på slutten av 80-tallet er gode barndomsminner. 

VivaLV
VivaLVInnlegg: 34161
18.07.17 00:03

Var dette serien med "Pow", Bam, Wow osv. Ble den også sendt i Norge? Mener jeg så på den tidlig på 90-tallet.

Eksberten
EksbertenInnlegg: 28250
18.07.17 00:06
VivaLV: Var dette serien med "Pow", Bam, Wow osv. Ble den også sendt i Norge? Mener jeg så på den tidlig på 90-tallet

Ja og ja. Ble full oppstandelse fordi NRK sendte noe så voldelig før kveldsnytt, så vet ikke om NRK sendte hele serien på over 100 episoder.

VivaLV
VivaLVInnlegg: 34161
18.07.17 11:13
Eksberten: Ja og ja. Ble full oppstandelse fordi NRK sendte noe så voldelig før kveldsnytt, så vet ikke om NRK sendte hele serien på over 100 episoder.

For ikke å snakke om når de "gikk" opp en vegg i tau. Den scenen husker jeg godt.

PaulBearers_urne
05.08.17 12:15

Drøye replikker :

Robin : "Gosh Batman , Batgirl sure is beautiful"

Batman : "It shows your oncoming *thrust* of *manhood* " :P

Bruce Wayne , før han går inn døra til dama: "Man cannot live on crime fighting alone" :P

*humrer*

(Innlegget ble redigert 05.08.17 12:17)

PaulBearers_urne
12.03.18 20:17

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=opzaYUTl31E

"How does it feel Batman , to FREEZE to death ?!"

PaulBearers_urne
PaulBearers_urne
06.11.19 06:37

45 år siden , 1974 : chief O'Hara dør , RIP Stafford Repp......ble bare 56 år

Noe av det siste han gjorde var episode av MASH

(Innlegget ble redigert 06.11.19 06:38)

PaulBearers_urne
13.01.20 12:21

Burt Ward fikk stjerne på Walk of Fame :)

borbje
borbjeInnlegg: 9280
13.01.20 17:21

Robin var jo en stor del av dette, så fullt fortjent med stjerne 

PaulBearers_urne
17.01.20 16:00

Robin 80 år (1ste opptreden i heftet btw)

Klikk for å gå tilbake til toppen

Siste innlegg