Da var det kun to måneder til FUT13 sin web app lanseres. Jeg ønsker å holde denne tråden saklig og ha et godt miljø slik det var tilbake til 2011. Da var det mer nyanserte og gjennomtenkte innlegg som ble postet, svært mye konstruktivt kontra FUT12 tråden som ble infisert med tulleinnlegg.
På EA sine forum, nærmere bestemt pre-launch siden er det en tråd hvor de mest populære ideene til FIFA13 ligger. Dette stod om FUT:
- Allow players to have all positions from their Player Info, so they can be played in any of the given positions.
- Player can be released from packs with main position (written on a card), and if people want to unlock other preferable positions (from ''player info''), they should buy ''position cards'', e.g. ''CAM'', ''LB'', and apply it to player.
- Introduce progressive chemistry (the longer a player plays in your team the higher his chemistry gets), introduce more chemistry links: same language, same continent, previously played together etc.
- More managers. But more importantly, more varied managers. In my club there are currently 6 Norwegian managers, 5 Austrian managers, 3 Mexican managers, and yet to my knowledge there isn't a single USA manager in the entire game. This is just an example, as there a quite a few good nations that are lacking a manager in the game.
- A new member of staff – Financial Advisor - they would be gold only, providing +1% for regular gold, +2% for rare golds. Percentage total would be capped at +15%. This would increase how many coins you earn per match.These would have a low pack weight so would be pretty rare to come across, making them valuable. Which means it would be a long-term investment kind of idea.
- You could put your players up for loan, in a similar way to how you sell players. Specify the loan period and how much it will cost the buyer.
- There should be lots more ways to search for things on the auction market. For example, quality: bronze, silver, gold, IF, to find IF players easier. Search by height/skills/stronger foot/name (e.g. what letter their name starts with or something) etc.
- Bring back trade offers.
- Add more player statistics/records (who's the best goalscorer in club, assists, clean sheets, etc).
- More money per game.
- Have a separate star rating for matchmaking that is only seen by the computer when pairing players, this should ignore peoples benches.
- More advanced searches. E.g. search for one specific formation/search players by name.
- Player info showing appearances/goals/assists a player has for your club, rather than every other club that player has played for before you bought them.
- Customizable badges.
- Less frequent injuries.
- Reduce the importance of pace or introduce handicaps for pacey teams.